- Strengthening Marketability of Products with Vegetable Farming Management
10-21 February 2019
Amman – The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
Target group: a group representing employees in the Ministry of Agriculture in the Republic of Iraq.
Number of participants: 12 participants.
Course objectives: To train participants and raise their efficiency in the following areas:
- Improving vegetable production, productivity and profitability.
- Means and techniques for improving the marketing of vegetable products.
- Project preparation and management.
- Improving farm management and agricultural resources.
- Knowledge of vegetable cultivation in Jordan.